Account manage corporate partners & high net worth individuals, for a social purpose organisation, whose mission is to end poverty through the empowerment of women.
- 4 days per week
- Flexibility including work from home
- Women's international development charity
About the Organisation
The organisation's mission is focussed on ending poverty through the empowerment of women. Their microfinance and educational programs help people to grow their incomes and break the poverty cycle.
Manage the fundraising with new and existing corporate partners, foundations and high net wealth supporters. Coordinate small events and work collaboratively with the marketing and fundraising team to drive engagement and funding.
- Prospect research, cultivation and maintenance of relationships
- Nurture and grow foundation and high net worth supporters to secure income including grants
- Drive staff engagement and corporate giving with corporate partners
- Manage briefs for marketing staff to produce communications and campaign requirements
- Liaise with program and marketing team to produce impact reports for high value donors
- Develop calendar of events with corporate partners, foundations and major donors
Skills & Attributes
- Relationship management, account management or business development experience from any sector essential
- Corporate partnerships, major donor or fundraising experience highly regarded, but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated person who takes pride in developing/executing a program from start to finish
- Well organised with strong project management skills
- A commitment and alignment with the cause of ending poverty
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.