- CBD, Westmead and Randwick locations available
- Competitive salary packaging and flexible work arrangements
- Exposure to a huge hospital foundation program
About the organisation
Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation (SCHF) is a leading children's charity, working to inspire the community to support sick kids to live their healthiest lives.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for the management of a portfolio of existing major donors.
Focussed on income generation, donor engagement and helping partners receive a suitable and consistent level of recognition.
The position is responsible for ensuring donors are given the opportunity to have a greater relationship with the Foundation and are engaged, thanked and acknowledged appropriately.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritise areas of funding need
- Develop and deliver on funding proposals for major donors
- Develop and co-ordinate approved fundraising activities and functions
- Communicate confidently, respectfully and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, high capacity donors, patients and their family members and Ambassadors/celebrities
- Build and maintain a personalised relationship with each major donor
- Promote opportunities to existing donors to support the Network more broadly
- Monitor, manage and evaluate all major donor project outcomes
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a similar role in fundraising, sales, account management or marketing
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive and develop trust
- Ability to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- High level oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to write high-quality cases for support/pitches and make engaging presentations
- Proven client-focused approach
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Access to not for profit salary packaging
- Professional development
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.