This organisation is a leading Australian medical research institute, pioneering research breakthroughs focused on the diagnosis, treatment, and cure of consequential health issues affecting Australians and the wider global population.
This role comes up at an incredibly exciting time to join, setting up the Regular Giving and Community champions program. This person may be coming from a broader fundraising role with both regular giving and community fundraising experience, or someone with a regular giving background with stellar relationship skills, who would thrive working with community groups.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO to build and implement the organisation’s Regular Giving and Community Champion Programs.
- Strategically identify key opportunities for growth; develop strategies for the acquisition and retention of new regular donors and community fundraisers.
- Conduct prospect research to develop the community fundraising strategy identifying local community champions to support the organisation through their own networks and fundraising activity.
- Steward donors effectively, ensuring their long-term interest in the organisation’s purpose.
- Manage the Regular Giving and Community Fundraising budget and pipeline.
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing a Regular Giving program.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to work with data to identify common trends and giving patterns.
- Strong experience across acquisition strategies.
- Exceptional relationship development skills and the ability to create relationships with local level community fundraisers.
- Ability to set up a community champion program and drive fundraising activity.
- Excellent communication skills; experience in writing, editing, and producing presentation materials.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.