This role comes up at an incredibly exciting time to join, setting up the Regular Giving and Community champions program. This person may be coming from a broader fundraising role with both regular giving and community fundraising experience, or someone with a regular giving background with stellar relationship skills, who would thrive working with community groups.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO to build and implement the organisation’s Regular Giving and Community Champion Programs.
- Strategically identify key opportunities for growth; develop strategies for the acquisition and retention of new regular donors and community fundraisers.
- Conduct prospect research to develop the community fundraising strategy identifying local community champions to support the organisation through their own networks and fundraising activity.
- Steward donors effectively, ensuring their long-term interest in the organisation’s purpose.
- Manage the Regular Giving and Community Fundraising budget and pipeline.
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing a Regular Giving program.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to work with data to identify common trends and giving patterns.
- Strong experience across acquisition strategies.
- Exceptional relationship development skills and the ability to create relationships with local level community fundraisers.
- Ability to set up a community champion program and drive fundraising activity.
- Excellent communication skills; experience in writing, editing, and producing presentation materials.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.