Australia’s largest and most trusted hunger relief organisation is looking for an awesome Regular Giving Coordinator to join their fabulous Fundraising team and build on the strategy for growth across their Regular Giving program.
This organisation has a fantastic culture, a passionate team and is a well-established not for profit organisation.
- Work for an incredible cause
- Manage and develop the Regular Giving program
- Fantastic culture
Reporting to the Fundraising and Marketing Manager, this is your opportunity to exercise your expertise in a range of Regular Giving programs including Face-to-Face, Telemarketing and Digital channels. You will be known for your exceptional communication skills, relationship management and creative thinking ability and have demonstrated success in working across a Regular Giving program. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a step up into ownership of a program and make your mark for a very worthy cause!
- Take overall responsibility for the Regular Giving program
- Look at new ways to strengthen and grow the program through acquisition strategies across F2F, TM and digital channels
- Develop, implement, and monitor conversion, upgrades, declines, and reactivation programs
- Effectively manage 3rd party relationships including fundraising and creative agencies
- Increase the number and value of new and active regular donors
- Work closely with the Data Analyst to create reports and dashboards that will measure key regular giving metrics, analyse results and identify trends
- Set, manage and reach targets across the Regular Giving program
- Manage a donor journey and communication plan for all regular giving channels and programs that will enhance engagement and commitment by the donor
- Support on the development of the RG strategies, budgets and targets
- A background in Regular Giving across both acquisition and retention
- Experience managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers across telemarketing, F2F, mail houses, designers etc
- Experience coordinating Regular Giving campaigns/strategies
- Creative and innovative with strong attention to detail and an adaptable approach
- Demonstrated success in target driven time critical projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use a CRM for record management, targeting, reporting and post campaign analysis
- Career progression – real potential to grow the program and work with autonomy
- Work for a truly inspiring charity
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis