Exciting opportunity to join a large national NFP and coordinate the day to day Regular Giving campaign activity and key supplier inputs across various channels including face to face, telemarketing and digital lead generation.
- 12-month contract
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Significant national RG program
In this 12-month contract role you will work across the significant Regular Giving program coordinating the deployment and training of F2F teams, oversee two step digital lead generation campaigns and cash donor upgrade campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across Regular Giving including the coordination of a Face to Face program. You will have strong supplier management experience and will be a motivated and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced role with tight deadlines.
- Optimise and grow the Regular Giving program to achieve and exceed budget income targets
- Support in the development of an annual pledge supporter acquisition plan
- Manage supplier relationships and the training, development and improvement of Fundraising teams
- Manage supplier performance reports and work with the suppliers in the development and improvement of performance
- Responsible for developing continuous online leads through working with digital agencies, list brokers and telemarketing call centres to recruit new pledge supporters via a two-step channel approach
- Optimise cross selling and conversion opportunities of raffle buyers into Regular Giving
- Assist in the preparation of reports on all Regular Giving acquisition campaign initiatives
- Capture and review key performance measures and ROI across all acquisition activity
- Support in the development of monthly reports around budgetary performance of RG Acquisition campaigns
- Assist in the policy and procedural development of Regular Giving systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating a Face to Face program
- Experience working across a multichannel Regular Giving program including telemarketing and digital
- Proven ability to manage and develop 3rd party supplier relationships including agencies across F2F and TM
- Ability to advise, communicate with and motivate staff, volunteers, fundraisers and fundraising suppliers
- Demonstrable data analytics skills around effective Regular Giving campaign performance
- Understanding of performance targets and budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis