- Casual – Variety of shifts available
- Aged Care Registered Nurse in the Northern Rivers
- Byron Bay and Bangalow
Beaumont People are excited to be partnering with a leading and community focused Aged Care provider. This NFP organisation are passionate about inclusion, meaningful connections and providing exceptional care across residential, home care and independent living supports across Byron Bay and Bangalow.
We are currently recruiting for casual Registered Nurses to join the close-knit teams working within beautiful Aged Care facilities in Bangalow and Byron Bay.
Join an organisation who hold a wonderful reputation within the community and who are proud of the established and supportive working culture within the organisation.
Who we are looking for;
- Current APHRA registration with no restrictions
- 2 years + experience working in Aged Care
- A passion and demonstrated experience in working in a person-centred way
- Available to commence immediately and work a variety of shifts.
This is an opportunity to future develop your skills and experience in a holistic, supportive and innovative organisation where you will be able to genuinely make a difference in people’s lives across aged care services.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell at Beaumont People on 0431765837.