- Casual Pool - Adhoc Shifts
- Tweed, Byron, Ballina, Lismore, Casino
- Working with several aged care providers
Beaumont People partner with a number of not-for-profit aged care providers across the Northern Rivers and Tweed who regularly require Registered Nurses to assist on an adhoc casual basis.
We have a variety of clients requiring assistance within the community and residential facilities. Your focus will be on supporting people with the following:
- Providing person-centred care to your clients within their homes or in a residential setting
- Monitoring care plans, maintaining a responsiveness and holistic approach to developing needs
- Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Identifying opportunities for improvements centred on the client’s health and wellness
To ensure the most effective and continuous care for our clients, we require our Registered Nurses to be dedicated, reliable and flexible. To be successful in joining our casual pool you will possess the following:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent clinical knowledge
- Experience working in Ageing or Disability
- Competent documentation skills
- Computer skills
- A current National Police Check
- Driver’s License and your own, reliable vehicle
- Physically capable of meeting the requirements of the role
- A fantastic attitude and genuine interest in helping others
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sensitivity and emotional stability
- Strong communication and organisational skills - able to manage your time and support clients to do the same in an everyday capacity
For these casual positions, we are looking for candidates who are very flexible with their availability and can work at short notice.
As part of our “Casual Pool” you will go through our registration process which includes an initial phone screen, face to face interview, reference checking and an online Workplace Health & Safety Assessment.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.