- Residential Aged Care
- Permanent, Part time- Minimum 24 hrs per week
- Lismore, NSW
Beaumont People are working with an established aged care organisation who are looking for an experience Registered Nurse to join their residential aged care facility.
To ensure the most effective care for their clients, Registered Nurses must be dedicated, reliable and passionate about high quality care. The role will support clients in everything from wound care to palliative care.
Your Skills & Experience
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work flexible shifts (minimum 24 hours per week)
- Working knowledge of quality systems within nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Willing to get or has a current Flu Vaccination
- Experience working in Ageing or Disability
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
If you have any questions then please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on 0431 765 837.