Beaumont People are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse who has a passion for health promotions and supporting people with a disability to manage their health needs, connect with and use health services in their community, and to reach their personal health goals and achieve a good quality of life.
- Full time, permanent role based in Western Sydney
- Monday – Friday working hours, no rosters or weekend work!
- Bring your experience as a Registered Nurse to a very rare and exciting role
In the role you will;
- Undertake assessments, reviews and provide ongoing support in developing personalised plans relating to the health needs and aspirations of individuals with a disability.
- Within professional regulation guidelines, deliver personalised clinical interventions in a community setting.
- Liaising with external agencies and stakeholders regarding their participation in the health support planning process and progress of individuals as requested, including attending meetings, case conferences, health reviews, and other health related appointments.
- Develop evidence based reports and notes regarding the person’s ongoing progress toward their health goals and their progress.
- Promote wellbeing proactively and as required during periods of health crisis.
- Work collaboratively to facilitating training and build capacity of careers and family members to support in the individual achieving and maintaining their health goals and health care plans.
- A personality and outlook that is passionate, dedicated, positive, collaborative, and that takes on challenges with a sense of humour, a smile, a ability to think outside the box with a ‘never give up’ attitude.
- Tertiary qualification as a Registered Nurse, with registration with AHPRA or eligibility for registration.
- Experience in delivering clinical health care support to people with disability, ideally within the community
- Experience in assessment procedures and the development, implementation, monitoring and review of personal health care support plans.
- Excellent report writing skills and a eye for detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, translating medical terminology
- Demonstrated experience in with developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others through liaising, collaborating and networking.
- Hold a unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience.
- Workplace culture committed to work-life-balance, no shift work.
- Commitment to supported professional development opportunities and supervision
- Join a welcoming and highly experienced multidisciplinary team.
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com