- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Casual – AM, PM and Night shifts
- Start Immediately
Beaumont People are working with an established aged care organisation who are looking for an experience Registered Nurse to join their team in Coffs Harbour.
To ensure the most effective care for their clients, Registered Nurses must be dedicated, reliable and passionate about high quality care. The role will support clients in everything from wound care to palliative care.
Your Skills & Experience
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Working knowledge of quality systems within nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Willing to get or has a current Flu Vaccination
- Experience working in Ageing or Disability (Preferred)
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell (Recruitment Consultant) on 0431 765 837 or via email: email@example.com.