- Supportive & Friendly Team
- Permanent, Part time- 20hr per week
- Training, development & career progression
This growing not-for profit are looking for an experience Registered Nurse to join their Home Services team, visiting clients in their own space and supporting them to remain living in their own personal home through domestic & personal care assistance.
To ensure the most effective care for their clients, Registered Nurses must be dedicated, reliable and passionate about high quality care. The role will support clients in everything from wound care to palliative care.
Your Skills & Experience
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Working knowledge of quality systems within nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Willing to get or has a current Flu Vaccination
- Driver’s License and your own, reliable vehicle
- Experience working in Ageing or Disability (Preferred)
To apply please send an up to date resume to Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au