Registered Nurse (CNS) - Nephrology. Permanent, Part time position.
Reporting directly to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Nephrology CNS assists in the provision of high quality care and support to patients within a small Renal Dialysis Unit. In the role you will specialise in the treatment and education of patients and their families with regard to treatment protocols.
To have success in the role you will have;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post graduate qualifications in nephrology is desirable
- Proven experience working within a renal dialysis unit
- Well developed interpersonal and leadership skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Salary package
- Culture that focuses on support, respect and understanding
- Beautiful location
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.