Our client is a multi-industry super fund organisation, providing better super for clients in rural and regional Australia. They specifically specialise in industries such as recruitment, health & aged care, agriculture and education. They pride themselves in giving the ability to provide customers with meaningful super. Currently they are proud to be managing $5 Billion in funds for over 128,000 loyal customers.
Due to the amazing growth of their business, they are excited to recruit an additional Regional Manager for their Sales Team. This will be an opportunity to manage current funds and to grow and develop more funds within health & aged care and education industries. This will be in collaboration with the National Sales Manager and the Member Solutions Team.
- Business development and securing new businesses for the Fund & FUM
- Grow fund memberships across Education, Health & Prime industries
- End to end business development
- Grow market share across all divisions for Sydney region
- Successfully and efficiently transition and on-board new employers and members
- Maintain and manage current client profiles
- Re-activate pre-exisiting client relationships
- Collaborate with the Member Solutions Team for member retention, member experience, member continuity etc.
- Acquire and maintain RG 146 Qualification
- Experience in business development for super & finance OR experience in selling into health & aged care, education and primary industries
- Someone who holds similar values such as honesty, accountability, respect, leadership and fun.
- Someone who leads by example and encourages best practice
- Previous experience in a similar position such as Business Development Manager and Regional Manager
- Competitive remuneration
- Virtual and flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative, fun and caring culture
- Continuous professional development
- Bi-yearly conferences
- Extra week of leave at the end of the year