Manage an existing portfolio of high-value major donors and solicit major gifts. Develop a pipeline and secure new donors by building strong relationships.
- Incredible aid and development agency
- Build relationships with high-value major donors
- Competitive salary packaging
As the Major Gifts Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high-value major donors and will work to increase revenue across the portfolio by building long term relationships with new and existing donors.
- Assist in the development and execution of the organisation’s regional major donor strategy (VIC, TAS, SA, WA), aimed at maximising income and generating revenue.
- Account manage the existing portfolio of high-value major donors, to maximise potential and solicit major gifts.
- Develop a prospective donor pipeline, identifying and researching potential donors.
- Build strong relationships with high-value donors and make face-to-face asks.
- Develop formal pitches and cases for support, including personal communications.
- Provide a high-level of donor care and ensure donor records are accurately tracked.
- Prepare reports on relationship status and income generated.
- Experience in managing a major gifts portfolio.
- Skilled at building relationships with high net worth individuals and making face-to-face asks.
- Proven success researching prospective donors and developing a donor pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Passion to contribute to wider activities within the fundraising team and the organisation.
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative.
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.