The ideal candidate will be a task orientated, self starter who can articulate a concept and self manage. You must be forward thinking and professional.
Duties of the role:
- Review, improve and implement new procedures and policies
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates from adverts and telephone screening
- Coordinate all new staff orientations and inductions
- Organising meeting & training rooms and other ad hoc duties.
- Auditing personnel files
- Assisting the Human Resources Manager with admin including: drafting contracts and letters, shortlisting, reference checking, & scheduling appointments
- Preparing HR presentations
- Adhoc HR admin projects
- Have experience within a similar position in HR, recruiting or resourcing
- Be immediately available
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A warm, friendly, outgoing personality with a genuine interest in people
Looking for an immediate start. In return you will work for a not for profit in an exciting team. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.