- Immediate start – full time permanent role
- Salary on offer is $65 - $75K + superannuation, based on experience
- Fast paced environment, high volume internal recruitment for a Western Sydney not for profit organisation
On any given day you might be: writing advertisements, screening, shortlisting and working with the hiring manager through the interview process, through to the most exciting part - coordinating the offer and on-boarding.
- Manage a high volume, end-to-end recruitment process from creating position descriptions, advertising, to negotiating offers and the on boarding process (including pre-employment checks)
- Ensure the best candidate experience possible, proactively create and manage talent pools
- Develop positive, effective and cooperative relationships with stakeholders
- Work in partnership with Hiring Managers to identify talent and workforce requirements including immediate and future hiring needs
- Maintain recruitment and HR records according to policy, procedures and legal requirements
- Ad hoc projects HR related: reporting, HRIS and Recruitment system implementation, etc
About the candidate:
The successful candidate will have previous experience with large volume recruitment, managing a large portfolio across a variety of roles. You will be a natural relationship builder, value the importance of the candidate experience and can hit the ground running.
- Attention to detail, time management and a sense of urgency is crucial to success in this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and high level negotiation and influencing skills are naturally, a must-have!
- Collaboration, with a sense of confidentiality, drive, and resilience as well as being client focused are key traits the successful candidate will possess
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems is desirable
- HR qualifications is an advantage, as well as exposure to not-for-profit or Community Services
How to apply:
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now, with a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are interested in this role. Opportunity to record a video cover letter via application through our website.
If you have any further question please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.