Here at Beaumont People, we are dedicated to “Placing People First”. We strive to be the partner of choice, to both candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
About the Role
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will report to the Branch Manager and support our team of Consultants within our growing and collaborative Byron Bay office.
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage the full recruitment cycle of multiple positions by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates that are looking for temporary and permanent job opportunities. You will also be responsible for supporting our Consultants with administrative functions when needed.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for any candidate inquiries
- Advertising and headhunting to source candidates for multiple job openings
- Interviewing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates who are working on a temporary and ongoing basis
- Ensuring administrative compliance within the team
- Assisting with general office administration duties as needed
If you love working with others, meeting new people, have a genuine interest in recruitment with a passion for helping others grow and develop in their career, then we would love to hear from you.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with:
- Previous experience in similar role where you were supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants
- Experience working in an office environment
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- A hands on and collaborative team approach
- A results driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to follow through on multiple priorities
- A genuine interest in recruitment and making an impact on others
Culture & Benefits
Our culture here at Beaumont People is values driven, collaborative, supportive and fun, which we believe is integral to our success!
Key benefits that we offer you include:
- A tailored training and development plan
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips, (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Health and well-being programme
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference in the community
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
How to Apply
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested in this role, click apply and upload your most recent CV. For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell on 02 9133 9322.