- Fantastic opportunity for growth and development within the business
- Beautiful head office based in Sydney’s CBD!
- Full time, permanent position
- $45k + super + bonus scheme
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will report to and support the Senior Consultant within our busy and growing Associations and Memberships team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to manage the full recruitment cycle of multiple positions by identifying and interviewing high-quality candidates that are looking for permanent job opportunities.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will:
- Responding to all email or phone enquiries from candidates and clients
- Interviewing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Managing relationships with candidates who are working on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring administrative compliance within the team
- Sourcing candidates for roles ranging from reception through to CEO’s
- Managing a constant up-to-date database
- Supporting your Senior Consultant on client visits to view their office environment and gain a greater understanding of the role and the client’s expectations
To be considered for this position it is ideal that you have:
- Experience working in an office environment
- A can-do attitude and collaborative team approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to follow through on multiple priorities
- The ability to relate well to a variety of people at different levels
- Strong drive to reach targets and hit personal KPI’s
Additionally, Beaumont offers incentive trips to gala balls and the Whitsundays, a health and well-being programme and paid personal leave to volunteer with charities of your choice.
If you’re looking to make a move, want to know more, and if you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Emma or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.