- CBD location in modern offices
- Great opportunity to grow your career in Recruitment
- Full-time permanent position
- $45,000 + super
Beaumont People are a boutique recruitment agency who specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across the industry areas of business services, contact centre and sales, education, associations and memberships, and charities.
Our size & scope play heavily to our strengths: boutique in size, we have big ideas, big ambitions and big hearts. We look out for our candidate’s careers, for our client’s business needs, and for each other.
This dynamic role supports a Senior consultant in an administration, coordination, customer service and recruitment capacity.
- General administration, organisation and coordination of candidates
- Writing/drafting job ads, and posting against a variety of forums
- Phone screening candidates, provided exceptional customer service
- Interviewing candidates, whilst developing strong communication skills
- Develop shortlists and present to your Senior Consultant you candidates
- Answer incoming calls whilst maintain upmost professionalism
- Implement data/update candidate profiles against the recruitment CRM
- Maintain relationships with candidates, clients and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate interviews both internally and externally
- General administration duties as and when necessary
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced in the Mircosoft Office Suite
- Motivation to learn and develop both personally and professionally
- An interest in Recruitment and customer service
- Desire to provide support to the wider team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.