- Perfect entry-level role into a career in recruitment
- Join a high performing team, where growth and development are encouraged
- Stunning offices, CBD location, with great transport links
At Beaumont People, we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas. Beaumont People are now recognised as Australia’s #9 Best Place to Work in 2019 by Great Place to Work, for companies under 100 employees!
About the Role
This role will sit within the Fundraising and Marketing team and will assist a Senior Recruitment Consultant with an incredibly busy desk. In this role you will have the opportunity to manage the full recruitment cycle for multiple positions by identifying, screening and interviewing high-quality candidates seeking permanent job opportunities.
- Act as the first point of contact for any candidate enquiries, via phone and email.
- Ensure the CRM system is accurate and up to date.
- Create compelling job advertisements and use searching and headhunting techniques to find candidates for multiple job openings.
- Screen candidates via phone, interview candidates and coach them through the recruitment process.
- Manage relationships with candidates who are working on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct work references and ensure compliance prior to candidate start date.
- Support your Senior Consultant on client visits to gain a greater understanding of the role and the work environment.
- Support your Senior Consultant in all administrative duties.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, ideally within a customer service or administrative role.
- Ability to manage your time, prioritise workload and take initiative.
- A proactive approach, self-motivated and drive to succeed.
- Strong drive to reach targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to relate to a variety of people at different levels.
- A tailored training and development plan
- Performance based incentives such as monthly bonuses and yearly trips
- Complimentary daily breakfast and regular team lunches and outings and more!
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.