- Amazing culture - high achieving, supportive, collaborative and fun
- Opportunities available for temp or perm consultants to recruit in teams specialising in Business support; Accounting; Fundraising; and Marketing
- Flexible work environment and part-time opportunities also available
- CBD, Sydney
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Beaumont People's charity division was established in 2009 as a way to demonstrate the commitment of Beaumont People to the charity sector. The charity division offers charitable organisations Beaumont People's full service recruitment model at a fee that is more affordable to charities so they can spend their savings on the causes they support. We are proud to have saved charitable organisations over $19,000,000 in recruitment fees to date.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Following enormous growth in demand and a review of team capacity, we have recently made the decision to restructure this highly successful team which has resulted in the creation of multiple hot desks. As a result, we are looking for a number of experienced consultants to join our team. Whether your interest or expertise lie in Marketing; Fundraising; Health and Social Care; Accounting or Business Support we may have the right job for you! Our fun and successful team, is looking for temporary and permanent recruitment specialists to continue to grow a busy and established division that is one of our most successful.
This is the perfect role for you if:
- You have full 360 service recruitment experience
- You want to feel more connection with the work you are doing and feel like you would like to give back to the community through your professional work
- You have impeccable communication skills and enjoy both verbal and written interaction with people
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long term outcomes
- You have a warm engaging personality and enjoy interacting with people at every level
- You pride yourself on the depth of your customer care
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
If you are keen to know more and think that you would fit in well with our Charity team, please call Kate Larkin on 02 9279 2777 or click on the apply now button and include a cover letter and your resume. I look forward to speaking with you soon!