- 4th Place Great Places to Work 2020
- Flexible work life including 4-day week eligibility
- High performing team with a collaborative, fun culture
- Generous base salary & uncapped commission scheme
Beaumont People are a recruitment agency with a difference. We are all about “Placing People First”. It’s how we work with our clients, candidates and the way we contribute to our local community that sets us apart. We are driven by our purpose to connect people with meaningful work and our values of integrity, fun, ambition, excellence, and collaboration.
Boutique in size, with offices in Sydney & Byron Bay, we have big ideas, big ambitions, and big hearts. Learn more about working with us here - https://www.beaumontpeople.com.au/work-for-us
More than ‘just another recruitment agency’, Beaumont People offer our customers a full suite of services outside of recruitment so that we can holistically support the journey of creating better cultures and more meaningful work.
Based on the Industrial Estate in Byron Bay, our Northern Rivers Branch has been established for over 5 years and we are growing again. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our ambitious, high performing team. The team comprises of 6 (4 consultants & 2 recruitment resourcers) customer-focused, sales professionals who are driven by our values and market reputation.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven recruitment consultant to develop new business and maintain great relationships with established clients this could be either a:
- Recruitment Consultant specialising in permanent Business Support roles in the Northern Rivers or Gold Coast regions
- Recruitment Consultant specialising in permanent Health & Social Care roles in the Northern Rivers or;
- Recruitment Consultant specialising in Temporary / short term contract Business Support roles in the Gold Coast
- Effectively source & manage candidates through a variety of channels
- Proactively build long term, trusting relationships with new clients in your region
- Understand & work closely with existing clients to recognise their needs & unique cultures
- Think fast & problem solve to find those ‘Unicorn’ candidates that our clients need
- Confidently approach new & existing businesses to introduce candidates that you interview
- Daily business development activities including networking, outbound sales calls & personal branding
- Effectively manage multiple recruitment processes & your financial pipeline to forecast accurately
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- A natural networker, relationship builder and business developer
- Self-motivated & driven when working autonomously
- A passion for connecting people to meaningful work & partnering with clients to help their businesses thrive
- Integrity at your core
- A team player - collaborating with teammates & contributing to team targets
- Goal orientated
- Great time manager and organised & efficient in your work
- Confident using technology including CRM’s & LinkedIn
- Understand the importance of compliance and best practice recruitment processes
Beaumont People’s culture is well known in the recruitment industry and within SME networks, we:
- Were awarded 4th Place in Great Places to Work Australia 2020 (under 200 people)
- Offer flexible working options
- Celebrate our quiet achievers & our loud ones
- Run local incentives quarterly & a trip away annually
- Commit to continuous professional development for all staff
- Offer 4 day working week incentive eligibility
- Encourage you to personally contribute to a charity during work time
- Provide additional annual leave available based on tenure
If the outline of this opportunity, the culture and benefits of our business resonate with you please ‘Apply now’ outlining which role you would be best suited to.
Feel free to contact our Norther Rivers GM’s for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Victoria Nankivell (Mon – Wed) Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au
Rebecca Robinson (Tues, Thurs & Fri) Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au
Please note there is no closing date for this position. This advert will be removed once the position is filled.