Our client is a government agency that supports vulnerable people and families to participate in social and economic life and build stronger communities. They are looking for a Records Assistant in the Stockton area for a 5 week contract paying $32.11 + Super.
Day to day duties include:
- Prepare documents for scanning (remove staples, clips, plastic sleeves, sticky notes, repair edges etc.)
- Guillotine hard cover books for scanning
- Scanning images – Majority in B&W (colour for maps/legends or when necessary)
- Create containers in OneTRIM and title accordingly
- Quality Assurance and then upload scans to OneTRIM
If you have experience with TRIM and strong attention to detail, I would love to hear from you!
Pre-employment checks will be required for this position.
Please apply via the link below or contact Erin on 02 9093 4924 to hear more information.