- Based in Sydney CBD – a 5 min walk from Central Station
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work in a highly regarded not for profit organisation
Formed in 1910 as the Girl Guides Association, the mission of Guides NSW, ACT & NT is to help girls and young women grow into confident, self-respecting, responsible community members. Since inception, over a million Australian women have been or are still Girl Guides.
Based in Surry Hills, the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation, with a large focus on assisting the internal team with their administration needs.
It is imperative that you are customer-focused, are able to prioritise and manage your workload. Experience within the property and/real estate industry would be advantageous.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- General administrative tasks i.e. reception, stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Assist with the booking of meeting rooms and arrangements
- Ensure the internal database is updated and maintained
- Assist with ad hoc administrative projects in a team that manages an internal property portfolio
- Get involved in continuous improvement projects within the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
A can-do and proactive attitude, enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
- Previous experience working in office administration – minimum of two years
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- The capacity to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated experience in customer service.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rhonda Newman at or email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.