- Based in Sydney CBD – a 5 min walk from Central Station
- Property administration experience is highly desirable
- Immediate start for this role is ideal!
- Permanent, full time position
Based in the CBD, the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation, with a large focus on assisting the Property Team with their administration needs. It is imperative that you are customer focused, are able to prioritise and manage your workload.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- General administrative tasks i.e. reception, stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Coordinate property bookings and liaise directly with key stakeholders and members
- Assist in the processing of room hire/leasing agreements and contractual payments
- Ensure the property database is updated and maintained
- Assist with ad hoc property administrative projects
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Previous experience working in office administration – minimum of two years
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Personable and friendly disposition
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
Applicants must have impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated experience in customer service. You will have a can-do and proactive attitude, enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Girl Guides NSW/ACT, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.