- Based in Sydney CBD – a 5 min walk from Central Station
- Immediate start for this role is ideal!
- Permanent, full-time position
Based in the Inner West, the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all enquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation, with a large focus on assisting the internal team with their administration needs.
It is imperative that you are customer-focused, are able to prioritise and manage your workload.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing customers to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- General administrative tasks i.e. reception, stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Assist with the booking of meeting rooms and arrangements
- Ensure the internal database is updated and maintained
- Assist with ad hoc administrative projects
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Previous experience working in office administration – minimum of two years
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Personable and friendly disposition
- Attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
Applicants must have impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated experience in customer service. You will have a can-do and proactive attitude, enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com or Rhonda Newman at or firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.