- Based in Randwick– a short walk from multiple public transit options
- Permanent, full-time position – immediately available
- Work in a tight knit, collaborative team in a not for profit organisation
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Ltd (POWHF) seeks to future-proof healthcare by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in research, education, health promotion, equipment, and infrastructure at The Prince of Wales Hospital (POWH).
POWHF’s dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment, facilities and special projects at POWH.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be based at reception, provide front of house services and support engagement and donation opportunities for the Foundation. Working in a small team, each day will be different to the next.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Meet and greet visitors – both scheduled and walk-ins
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing stakeholders to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- General administrative tasks i.e. reception, stationery, filing, merchandise stock control, mail management, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and volunteers, as well as Information Staff for the hospital
- Manage relationships with existing and potential donors, providing superior service and support
The successful candidate will have:
A collaborative and can-do attitude, be a team player and be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
- Impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Previous experience working in office administration is desired
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- The capacity to work independently and effectively as part of a team
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now - with a video cover letter attached.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.