Australian Dental Association - ADA
$65k including super
About the Client
The Australian Dental Association (ADA) is the peak national body for the dental profession, branching across every state and territory. ADA’s main objectives include supporting members by enhancing their ability to provide quality oral health care, improving the oral health of the public and promoting the ethics and science of dentistry.
ADA works towards providing continual professional development, networking opportunities, information, advice, events and professional insurance to its members.
About the Role
This position is a shared role working as the Receptionist / Administration Officer . You will act as the first point of contact for all members, visitors and staff at the ADA. You will manage the day to day operations of the office and its building facilities. This position will also provide administrative support to the Australian Dental Research Foundation (ADRF), and the Australian Dental Health Foundation (ADHF).
The tasks are varied and include, but are not limited to; maintaining the office and its supplies, managing all mail and deliveries, database management, triaging and managing phone calls, document preparation and minute taking.
About the Person
You will have a ‘can-do’ attitude, with a strong enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively in a team. You will have a professional phone manner and strong written skills. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience managing large volumes of workload and can prioritise well. An individual with an energetic and driven personality is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all in-bound phone and inbox enquiries
- Maintain up to date and accurate member records in the IMIS CRM
- Maintain front desk and meeting room, including greeting visitors
- Co-ordinator ADRF grant applications
- Maintain ADRF electronic webpages and resources
- Facilitating ADRF Annual Report
- Preparation of meeting documentation including setting agendas and minute taking
To be successful you will have:
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of customer service
- Confident phone manner and ability to adapt style to a range of members and stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Exceptional administrative and organisation skills, as well as managing competing priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a collaborative small team and independently
- Proficient using CRM database systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with IMIS is an advantage
Do you think you tick all these boxes and want to work within a small team in a new role? APPLY Now Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.