- APRA AMCOS
- Perm FT
- $55k + super
The Australian Performing Rights Association (APRA) & the Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society Limited (AMCOS) are progressive Not-for-Profit membership organisations in the arts and cultural industry. The associations manage music royalties to help music creators get paid for their work and give music users easy ways to legally play and copy what they like.
About the role:
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who enjoys being front of house, answering and referring calls through a switch and meeting and greeting members and customers with a smiley face. You will create an inviting environment through exceptional customer service.
About the person:
You will be warm and friendly and enjoy camaraderie in your role as front of house for this association. You have experience in reception or concierge roles and are looking for your next long term role with an organisation that offers great culture. An eagerness to support the greater team and take initiative when needed is important.
- Perform duties of receptionist and switchboard operator and front desk operation
- Co-ordinate meetings and receive visitors
- Receive and sort incoming mail
- Liaise with third party service providers as required
- Maintain stationery and kitchen stock levels by placing orders with suppliers as required
- Perform general administration duties, general filing, and assistance in mail-outs and as otherwise directed
- Assist Finance and Administration departments when requested
To be successful you will have:
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintaining professional attitude and presentation
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional administrator to join their team. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Kristina or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.