Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with an NFP aged care facility who are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their Customer Service Team.
This is a busy role where you will be the first point of contact for all visitors. You will have exceptional customer service and be a positive, outgoing and engaging individual. You will enjoy building relationships and helping others. This is a key role for the organisation as for many you will be their first impression of the facility.
- Meeting and Greeting residents, families, staff, health professionals, contractors and any other stakeholders
- Handling face to face enquiries about the organisation
- Handling payments from residents
- Taking Meal Van meal orders
- Taking Bookings for functions and events
- Taking photos of new residents
- Admissions for respite and permanent residents
- Adhoc administrative tasks
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience working as a receptionist or in a customer service role
- Proven experience of using CRM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Friendly and ‘Can do’ attitude
- You must be available to work 5 days a week -38 hours per week.
Please ‘Apply Now’ with your resume outlining your experience and reason for application.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Krystelle Budd or Victoria Nankivell on (02) 9133 9322.
Please note that applications will be viewed as they are submitted, and this advert will be removed once the position has been filled.