About the client: APRA AMCOS based in Broadway, is a progressive Not-for-Profit membership organisation in the arts and cultural industry. The association manage music royalties to help music creators get paid for their work and give music users easy ways to legally play and copy what they like…it is also a great place to work.
About the role: This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who enjoys being front of house, answering and referring calls and meeting and greeting members and customers.
About the person: You will be warm and friendly and enjoy camaraderie in your role as front of house for this association. You have experience in reception or concierge roles and are looking for your next long term role with an organisation with a great culture.
- Perform duties of receptionist and switchboard operator
- Provide administrative support to Administration Manager
- Liaise with third party service providers as required
- Perform general administration duties, general filing, and assistance in mail-outs and as otherwise directed.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail.
- Collect, process and deliver outgoing mail to Australia Post collection point.
- Coordinate meetings and receive visitors.
- Deposit daily banking at bank
- Maintain stationery stock levels, placing orders with suppliers as required
- Maintain kitchen consumables stock levels, placing orders with suppliers as required
- Maintain administration email inbox
- Assist Finance and Administration department when requested.
To be successful you will have:
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintaining professional attitude and presentation
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional administrator to join their team. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Hannah on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.