- Permanent full-time opportunity in Sydney’s Inner City
- Just a few minutes’ walk from a public transport stop
- Previous reception experience (at least one year) required
About the Role
An exciting opportunity to be the face of an established NFP organisation in Sydney’s Inner City seeking a bright and professional candidate to be their first point of contact.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, this role would be perfect for an experienced Receptionist or Administrator who is highly organised and enjoys stakeholder engagement.Key Responsibilities
- Greet all stakeholders in a warm and professional manner and direct them as appropriate
- Manage a busy switchboard – direct and escalate inquiries as necessary
- Manage meeting room calendar, organise catering as required, and maintain immaculate office presentation
- Ensure office supplies and stationery are kept stocked
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail
- Data entry and processing
- Ad-hoc administration assistance to Executive Officer and Team Assistant
- Previous exposure to a busy reception desk and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle competing and changing priorities
- High attention to detail and top-level verbal and written communication
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People. The client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.