- Part Time (3 days per week)
- Must have real estate experience
This position will see you proving exceptional customer service to clients in person and over the phone, directing calls and helping with enquires.
You will support the sales team with office support tasks, advertising and documentation requirements.
To be successful you will possess the following:
- A current Certificate of Real Estate, NSW
- Previous experience working within a real estate office
- Strong administrative skills
- A passion for providing top quality customer service
- The ability to work well in a busy environment
- Possess a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Current Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of REST programs (or similar)
In return you will be joining a small, collaborative team and play a crucial role in the ongoing growth on this inspiring business where career advancement may you possible for the right person.
Please note that there may be occasional travel to work in the Ocean Shores office.
For more information please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.