- Based in Randwick– a short walk from multiple public transit options and the Light Rail
- This is a full time permanent opportunity, immediately available
- Work in a tight knit team and engage with various stakeholders
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Ltd (POWHF) seeks to future-proof healthcare by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in research, education, health promotion, equipment, and infrastructure at The Prince of Wales Hospital (POWH).
POWHF’s dedicated team work to build community and private partnerships, to raise vital funds and awareness for the continued development of health promotion, research, education, equipment, facilities, and special projects at POWH.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be based at reception, provide front of house services and support engagement and donation opportunities for the Foundation. You will also have the opportunity to support operations in the office as well, at leas one or two days a week.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Meet and greet visitors – both scheduled and walk-ins
- Being the first point of call for enquiries, including directing stakeholders to the correct contact and assisting with general enquiries via phone and email
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and volunteers, as well as Information Staff for the hospital
- Manage relationships with existing and potential donors, providing superior service and support
- Support with general administrative tasks i.e. reception, stationery, filing, merchandise stock control, mail management, etc.
- Ad hoc project and event support as needed
The successful candidate will have:
A collaborative and can-do attitude, be a team player and be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
- Impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Previous experience working in office administration is desired
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- The capacity to work independently and effectively as part of a team
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now – with a tailored cover letter addressing the following questions:
- What is your approach to completing tasks and learning systems, that you aren’t familiar with?
- What is your approach to assisting a colleague on a task that sits outside your position description?
- What other relevant skills do you bring to the business outside of the required job role skills?
- Are you comfortable with the current Covid-19 situation and being located several days a week in a busy hospital foyer interacting with multiple stakeholders?
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.