- Permanent Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- $80,000 package
- Location: Ballina, Alstonville or Yamba NSW
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with North Coast Community College, a not for profit organisation who are committed to the delivery of quality training and to advancing the skills and capabilities of their students. NCCC serves students from Grafton to Goonellabah and beyond via online courses, with established training centres in Alstonville, Yamba and Ballina. They continue to operate with a dedicated staff, employ a suite of quality Trainers and are guided by a voluntary board of directors.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the Operations, Compliance & Training Manager is responsible for the day to day management of Vocational Education and Training (VET) compliance, development and delivery of training, and for building the business capacity of the college.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day supervision and management of direct reports
- Attracting and maintaining a high-quality network of Trainers/Tutors
- Managing and overseeing the course resources, ensuring that they are compliant and professional
- In collaboration with the Training Support & Marketing Assistant, developing course program and schedule courses
- Ensuring that term courses meet the financial obligations of budget requirements
- Managing the delivery of high quality accredited and non-accredited courses/training
- Managing ASQA and compliance issues, in conjunction with other managers
- Supporting RTO operational staff in understanding NCCC’s VET compliance obligations
- Embedding innovation in teaching and learning processes
- Interpreting State Training and Funding Contracts
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or higher
- A minimum of five years recent experience in an RTO, managing compliance
- Demonstrated success in managing end-to-end ASQA and internal audits
- Understanding of ASQA and government funding contract compliance
- Working knowledge of SNR, NVR Act, VET, National Code+ and upcoming changes
- Relevant experience with NSW State Funding contractual compliance
- Recent experience in managing staff, contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated experience in developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Highly organised with advanced computer and numerical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to actively participate in continuous improvement strategies.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.