Our client is one of Australia's largest professional IT services companies. You will be accountable for the delivery of quality monitoring and framework in addition to coaching and supporting the operation to meet SLA's.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Quality call monitoring
- Deliver process improvement initiatives with the aim of improving business outcomes
- Providing support for CSRs and leadership team to ensure compliance to Quality Framework
- Assist with roll-out of training as required
- Liaise with the client and stakeholders to ensure calibration of the support team
- Analyse data to identify trends and present back to key stakeholders
- Lead department meetings with stakeholders to address performance and improvement
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Proven QA experience
- Organise and run full focus sessions
- Performance improvement strategies
- Proficient in MS applications and CRM systems
- Proven training and coaching experience
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence peers
- You will be working from home, in this case, you will need sufficient equipment to carry out this role: laptop/desktop, HDMI, USB's and contact centre suitable headset.
- Ability to work from home
- Experience working with one of Australia's largest contact centres
- Flexible work hours
If you fit the above, APPLY NOW!