- Based in Coffs Harbor
- Max term contract until September 2020 – open to full time or four days a week
- Build relationships and infrastructure for regional programs provided by a highly regarded not for profit organisation
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Communicate effectively at all levels and develop new and existing stakeholder relationships (ie: health professionals and service providers) through networking
- Be a subject matter expert of funding agreements and operational guidelines that inform activities
- Map existing service locations, identify gaps, and suitable future and priority service locations
- Proactively contribute and collaborate, track and report progress with Project Management Group
- Create and implement consistent site procedures relevant to geographical location – be first point of contact for all inquiries relevant to facilities and sites
- Conduct Risk Assessments to ensure Health & Safety of employees in potential new sites
- Prepare and rollout informational and educational sessions across the region to promote the program across the relevant communities
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Infrastructure development experience as pertains to establishing new office sites
- Demonstrated experience identifying and engaging new stakeholders to suit program offerings
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management experience
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- A Current Class C driver’s license with access to a vehicle – local travel required
The ideal candidate will be passionate about community development and growth opportunities for engagement throughout the Central and North Coast.
You will be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
A large part of the role will be building and managing relationships, travelling to different locations and promoting the not for profit organisation throughout the region.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply! If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.