- 1-month temp work, starting 23rd of September
- Paying around $60/hour + super
- Based in the CBD close to public transport links
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is providing a benchmark for the University for several of their courses against competitor Universities both in Sydney and globally.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Report the Universities position against competitor program, particularly within the International Student market
- Bench-marking against competitor products including; name of courses, number of students, price, positioning, and admissions criteria
- Investigate the professional accreditation against competition
- Look at past University data to create trends and criteria about course movements
- Interview present and past students to gain insight about the courses
- Liaise with stakeholders both internally and externally to gather and create data and reporting
- Create some reporting with recommendations and answers regarding the course work, potential changes and modifications
The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience within Project Management and Market Research.
Skills and Experience;
- Experience within Project Management and Market Research
- Experience gathering market insight and developing reports and recommendations based on this
- Confident in the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate documentation and storing of files, including excellent attention to detail and formatting
- Confident searching for information via the web and other secondary sources
- Must be available for a 1-month period from the 23rd of September
If you are interested, please submit your application below. For further information, please contact Claire or Emily, 02 9093 4938.