- 6 month max term temporary contract
- Paying $65.00 per hour + Super
- Based in the North Shore
This Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day deliverables that contribute to the innovation of the project. This position will require the incumbent to work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Liaise with stakeholders both internally and externally to gather and create data and reporting
- Develop a range of organisation and higher education sector analysis reports in order to support the innovation agenda.
- This will include, data collection from a range of sources, data analysis, interpretation and presentation of findings.
- Report and communicate complex ideas and research information and findings clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information in oral, written and graphic forms.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience within Project Management experience
Skills and Experience;
- Experience within Project Management and Market Research
- Experience gathering market insight and developing reports and recommendations based on this
- Confident in the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate documentation and storing of files, including excellent attention to detail and formatting
If you are interested, please submit your application below. For further information, please contact Claire or Emily, 02 9093 4938.