$60k including super
About the client
APCO is a co-regulatory, not for profit organisation partnering with government and industry to reduce the environmental impact of packaging in Australia.
APCO aims to change the culture of business through the promotion of sustainable packaging activities including sustainable design, recycling initiatives, waste to landfill reduction and circular economy projects.
About the role
APCO are recruiting for a highly organised and process driven individual with experience in administrative support to join the team as a Project Administrator. This role will provide team administration support and coordination to the Program and Sustainability team.
You will be responsible for supporting the administration and coordination of the APCO recycling labeling program, provides member support, coordinate advisory committee and working group meetings including setting agendas and minute taking as well as tracking and maintaining project timelines.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion and/or understanding for sustainability and showcase an interest in the importance of the cause. You will be organised, adaptable and driven by deadlines. This role requires the individual to display a can-do attitude, as well as express a strong sense of initiative to support a team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the administration and internal coordination of the APCO Recycling Labelling Program including member support.
- Assist in the development of Member training and education for the APCO Recycling Labelling Program, including formatting and proof reading documents and ensuring websites are up to date.
- Maintenance of the document register for the Technical and Marketing Advisory Committees’.
- Administer the coordination of APCO Advisory Groups and Working Group participants and record keeping, including minute taking, pre-meeting information packs and group document registers.
- Maintain the projects database, monitoring project progress and ensuring accurate file management.
- Ensure APCO CRM is updated with all relevant Sustainability Team data to ensure Member insights and intel.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in business administrative role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience managing committees and advisory groups
- Understanding of sustainability principles
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships