- Full time permanent role in gorgeous new offices close to Chatswood station
- Great mix of program coordination, events and administration!
- Exposure across breadth of high profile events at the highly recognised Humpty Dumpty Foundation
About Humpty Dumpty Foundation
The Humpty Dumpty Foundation is a children's charity that, for more than 29 years, has been purchasing essential and often life-saving medical equipment for sick and injured children in Paediatric Wards, Neonatal Units, Maternity and Emergency Departments in hospitals across Australia.
Every item listed on Humpty’s Wishlist has been requested specifically by the hospital, assessed and ready to be placed on their unique Wishlist for donor’s to access. The purpose of this role is to assist the Medical Wish List Coordinator and provide administrative and event coordination support to their high achieving small team.
The team at the Humpty Dumpty Foundation are high performing, hands on and happy to jump in and assist with major events when needed. The right person will have the maturity and motivation to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and ensure all correspondence is in line with the values of the Foundation.
Specifically, the right person for the role will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise work and multi-task in extreme time pressure environments
- Intermediate - advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong writing ability including letters and professional correspondence
- Strong and confident communication skills including phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver successful outcomes
- Excellent relationship management ability and good at developing confident relationships
The responsibilities include:
- Support the medical equipment Wishlist program with administrative tasks and liaising with key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate Wish Lists for major events in readiness for inclusion in all marketing material
- Respond and action Wishlist inquiries and provide regular updates to hospitals and donor’s
- Coordinate all donor thank you letters, recognition plaques as well as arranging hospital tours
- Prepare relevant marketing material for key events and as part of the team, contribute to the set up of all events
- As part of hands on team you will respond to all phone and email inquiries
- Assist in maintaining the Foundations mailing lists and database
- Assist with the regular social media updates
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman.
There is no closing date for this role. All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of The Humpty Dumpty Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.