Flexible working opportunity (4/5 days per week)
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Canberra, Contract until June 2020 (high potential of contract extension)
The ADEA is a national, Not-For-Profit association whose members are health care professionals who practice within the specialty field of diabetes education and care. Their core business is credentialing, accreditation, professional development and membership support. The ADEA also develops and provides services for the National Diabetes Support Scheme (NDSS), an initiative of the Australian Government, to support health professionals and people living with diabetes.
The NDSS Program Manager manages all aspects of the NDSS program and is pivotal to its success. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will plan, manage, implement, oversee and report on program activities, in close collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the CEO to manage and develop the NDSS program plan; define the scope, determine critical deadlines and identify new opportunities
- Proactively implement and execute the program plan to deliver timely, cost effective and quality outcomes
- Monitor the progress of each program against the defined scope, schedule and budget, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective actions
- Supervising and supporting the NDSS team
- Produce reports including financials, risk management and quality improvement activities, and manage procurement activities and contracts
- Identify, collaborate and manage stakeholders, and represent ADEA in stakeholder meetings
- An achievement-oriented self-starter with extensive experience in program management
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Proven ability to work with third parties on collaborative projects
- Strong knowledge of techniques for planning, implementing and monitoring programs
- Strong experience of budgeting and resource allocation
- Be solutions focused with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Good listening skills and the ability to work under pressure and adhere to timelines
- Experience in managing small teams in a fast-paced environment[SD1]
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships