This innovative, impressive social enterprise have developed an award-winning program that is currently reaching about 10% of Australian teens, but are growing rapidly, with plans to reach 50% over the next year or so.
As Program Manager & Facilitator, you will deliver their four modules to a diverse range of high school students. You’ll facilitate dynamic workshops and build lasting relationships with schools, both face to face and on-line.
You will be involved in building relationships and delivering presentations to education leaders across your region to further grow the reach and impact of the program.
This role is responsible for a portfolio of schools mainly in northern Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and some in regional QLD.
Your Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience positively engaging large groups of teenagers
- An experienced and enthusiastic facilitator
- A passion for global issues and social justice
- Ability to professionally engage with senior education leaders
- Hold a respect for young people and genuine interest in their development
- Be a positive, proactive person with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to quickly and calmly solve problems under pressure
- Willing to regularly travel to schools in the northern Brisbane & Sunshine Coast regions, as well as some schools in regional QLD
- A tertiary qualification is preferred
- This is your opportunity to influence the life of thousands of high school students to make a positive impact on the world
- Join a passionate, bold, purpose- led team with global offices
- This unique organisation is growing and evolving offering exciting career opportunities
- Unlimited access to a vehicle to be able to travel the region. All travel expenses will be reimbursed
- Working with Children Check or current teaching registration and Criminal History Checks are mandatory.
- A valid working visa to work in Australia for the next two years (if applicable).
Please send your resume and a short covering letter that tells us why you are perfect for this role, through the ‘Apply’ button. There is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed regularly. Once we have successfully sourced the perfect candidate, we will remove this advert.
For more information please call Rebecca Robinson or Victoria Nankivell on 02 9133 9322.