- Based in the Melbourne CBD
- Working for a leading education team
- Permanent position, annual salary of $100,000 + super
Excellent opportunity for a Program Delivery Manager to join a leading education provider. This position will report into the Head of Operations and will play a key role in providing guidance and leadership to trainers and operations team members.
This manager will ensure all regulations and compliance requirements are met. They will also be responsible for trainer selection and rostering and identify potential system and process improvements.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role;
- Lead and develop a team of trainers to ensure the excellence in course delivery
- Maintain academic standards through the implementation of quality management, course progress, assessment, moderation and other policies and processes as required
- Work with the Head of Operations to ensure that all trainers are given opportunities to develop their skills with an ongoing series of training.
- Effectively deliver the program to enhance Students employment outcomes
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to regularly improve courses and ensure a high quality of learning outcomes
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership experience and will enjoy working with a motivated group of trainers who want to provide an excellent student experience.
This manager will also have:
- Previous experience leading a large and diverse team
- Prior experience working within the education sector
- Knowledge of legislation's and compliance
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on program outcomes, particularly with remote teams
- A ‘can-do’ attitude toward solution solving and outcomes, particularly in relation to driving course improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills specifically around systems and processes.
- Tertiary qualification – (desirable)
- Hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116), with proven experience with leadership in an educational environment
- Opportunity for professional development within the organisation
- Chance to partake in courses externally through the Australian Institute of Managers and Leader (AIM)
- Flexible working
If you are interested, please submit your resume below. if you have any further questions, please call Claire, 02 9093 4938.