- Full – time permanent role – North Strathfield location
- Parking on-site
- Join Eurella, a not for profit committed to engaging individuals within the community
About the Organisation
Eurella Community Services operates under the guiding mission of inspiring and empowering people with disabilities – and fostering opportunities for individuals to cultivate resilience and the confidence to achieve their goals.
Recently celebrating their 65th anniversary, this prominent organisation has found success by truly valuing the relationships they build and developing services and programs while keeping the person front and center.
About the Role
Reporting into the Eurella Links Senior Manager and working closely with the CFO, this position supports employees in excelling in new employment opportunities whilst at the same time ensuring optimal outcomes for the client.
Coordinating daily operations of the business services, leading and engaging a team of employees with a focus on client service, this role will suit an individual with excellent leadership and time management skills.
- Cultivating positive collaboration and fostering strong relationships with clients
- Facilitate the mentoring of Support Employees – lead a team that supports participation and inclusion
- Coordinating employment pathways and new business enterprise opportunities
- Implement and milestones and performance strategy to achieve targets and business outcomes
- Formal qualifications in Community Services or operational experience in that field
- Experience in the development and delivery of employment initiatives of people with disability
- Ability to deliver on quality assurance, and knowledge of supply chain and logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- On-site parking
- Generous salary package
- Hours- 8-4:30pm – great for an early bird!
- Excellent team culture – valuing work-life balance
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.