Australian Property Institute, Not-for-Profit
Sydney, $75-80k + super
About the client:
The Australian Property Institute is the leading Not-for-Profit membership organisation for property professionals that develops and supports its members to advise the community and business. The organisation and its members are impartial, objective and independent.
The API’s primary role is to set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and professional conduct for its members and the broader property profession.
About the role:
You will manage the administration, coordination and stakeholder communication for API’s complaints process as well as providing administration support to the Professional Standards managers and committees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to member inquiries and help resolve issues on professional practice standards
- Be the first point of contact for complaints against members, gather and evaluate the information and appropriately triage in line with the policy
- Apply negotiation, problem-solving skills and dispute resolution frameworks to facilitate the appropriate resolution
- Prepare responses to correspondence on professional matters received by the API Standards portfolio
- Provide administrative support services which include developing agendas, minute taking, completing action items to a variety of committees
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Knowledge and/or experience with a membership/not-for-profit organisation or a property related discipline
- Experience in managing and dealing with complaints
- Compassion and empathy
- Strong administrative skills
- The capacity to deliver results and meet deadlines through well-developed project management and skills
- The ability to work in line with policy guidelines
If you feel you meet the above please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.