$100k + super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
The organisation has successfully adapted and evolved this year, by implementing innovative solutions ensuring members and staff remain at the forefront of their organisation.
MFAA is on the search for an Education & Professional Development Specialist to work alongside the Head of Education with the collaborative support of the greater team. You will assist in the development, delivery, and coordination of the Education and Professional Standards programs by building on the Education, CPD, accreditation, and mentoring frameworks. MFAA has a keen desire to provide the gold standard of education to the industry.
This role has two core functions:
- Identify learning needs and educational programs to meet the needs of MFAA’s existing members and targeted audiences
- Conceptualise, develop and implement learning, education and CPD programs and member events across multiple channels including face to face, web, online and blended learning
This is a great opportunity to express creativity and work autonomously within a hands-on role to develop learning opportunities to promote professionalism within the industries of mortgage and finances.
- Assist the Head of Education with the development and refinement of the MFAA Education strategy
- Plan, coordinate and deliver an education program for existing membership and targeted audience
- Review and enhance the professional development offering, including online and face to face courses, webinars and PD events
- Assist in the development and the continual improvement of the industries education competency framework
- Identify learning and development solutions for members through needs analysis
- Ensure facilitators and speakers are adequately briefed and prepared prior to education events and webinars.
- Review and maintain education policies and standards in consultation with the Head of Legal and Compliance. Including CPD, Mentoring and overall education standards.
- Knowledge and expertise in co-ordinating and delivering professional development and education programs
- Demonstrated knowledge in engagement and management of external suppliers. (E.g. Registered Training Organisations, other training providers)
- Experience in customer consultation to understand learning needs
- Research and content development skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline an advantage
- Previous experience in mortgage, finance, or a Professional Association an advantage
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships