Sydney CBD, Not-for -profit
$75-80k + super
The IIA is a global not-for-profit organisation with approx. 3000 members in Australia. The institute provides their members with standards, best practices, professional development and advocacy.
Internal audit is a dynamic profession involved in helping organisations achieves their objectives. IT is concerned with evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in an organisation.
The Training, Development & Sales Coordinator is responsible for managing and growing the suite of training courses, professional development activities and in-house programs through stakeholder engagement, sales and administration.
This is a hands-on role encompassing all aspects of planning and developing a relevant professional development program for our members.
- Identify and develop training programs and professional development activities to meet current needs of members and other customers
- Develop course content, session outlines, key learning outcomes and course structures in conjunction with subject matter experts and the Professional Development Committee
- Support the Professional Development Committee in delivering its strategic objectives and provide secretarial support of this committee, including writing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items and documenting strategies
- Manage all aspects of in-house training including responding to client briefs, undertaking training needs analysis, identifying and engaging with appropriate facilitators, preparing proposals, contract administration, client meetings, facilitator administration, post course evaluations and sales calls where required
- Answering course inquiries and undertaking associated administrative tasks
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related role
- Strong admin, research and analytical skills (needs analysis)
- Sales drive and results driven (tenacity) - Proven ability to work to and achieve revenue targets in a strategic manner
- Exceptional attention to detail, planning and time management skills
- Experience in instructional design an advantage
- Previous experience in an Industry or Professional Association an advantage
- Experience in working with committees desirable
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.