The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals Australia (SOCAP) is a member-based not-for-profit organisation who advocate, encourage and support excellence amongst professionals working in the fields of complaint handling, dispute resolution and customer service.
They provide their members with training, events, accreditation, networking and professional development.
SOCAP are looking for Learning, Development & Content Manager to work with the CEO and small, collaborative, and supportive team based in Bondi Junction.
This role has two core functions:
- Identify learning needs and educational programs to meet the needs of SOCAP’s existing members and targeted audiences
- Conceptualise, develop and implement learning, education and CPD programs and member events across multiple channels including face to face, web, online and blended learning
This is a great opportunity to work autonomously and develop learning opportunities to promote the professionalism within the customer service and complaint handling industry.
- Planning, coordinating and delivering a program of education and member programs for the SOCAP existing membership and target audience
- Research and source learning programs to increase the learning and development suite
- Work with external stakeholders to conceptualise, develop and deliver content
- Review and update the CPD learning components and outcomes to ensure relevancy with SOCAP’s Professional Complaint certification
- Develop and enhance the webinar and online learning programs
- Assist with the concept creation, development and implementation of the Symposium
- Knowledge and expertise in content development/CPD, event management and stakeholder engagement
- Experience in end-to-end project management
- Research and content development skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Strategic thinker
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline an advantage
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment an advantage
- Previous experience in an Industry or Professional Association an advantage
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships